You should bring creativity and vision to the projects you work on and be able to act independently or as part of a small, agile team. Multi-disciplines and multi-perspectives are important in what we do. By joining Service Metrics Group you will be working at one of our offices, at home, or in the field with a team of results-driven people on all kinds of interesting challenges while researching and applying appropriate solutions to our collection of valued customers. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to collaborate with leaders in many other leading-edge fields and gain experience available almost nowhere else.
The following positions have been filled within the past 90 days and are no longer eligible for consideration:
- Senior Programmer (Dallas/Plano, TX, US)
- Project Manager - Casinos & Gaming (Dallas/Plano, TX, US)
- Project Manager - Lodging/Luxury (Dallas/Plano, TX, US)
- Office Coordinator PT (Dallas/Plano, TX, US)
- Accounting Manager (Dallas/Plano, TX, US)
- Analyst (Hong Kong SAR/Macau SAR)
- Receptionist (Dallas/Plano, TX, US)
There are currently 0 open positions available.
Service Metrics Group participates in